From June 14 to 16, 2021, you are invited to participate in our Virtual National Congress to discuss the following points:
- The role of the sector in the Canadian economy;
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the co-operative and mutual sector;
- The place of young leaders in within the co-operative sector;
- How we can market the co-op/mutual difference.
These will lead us to provide solutions for creating a more co-operative economy.
At this year’s national virtual congress we will have:
- Five 90-minute panel discussions spread over four days;
- An online networking session where participants will have the opportunity to have informal discussions and meet-and-greet sessions.
|Early Bird Registration|
|Participant (CMC Member)||75.00 $ + 9.75 $ Sales Tax|
|Participant (Non-member)||125.00 $ + 16.25 $ Sales Tax|
|Young Co-operator||50.00 $ + 6.50 $ Sales Tax|